Not all forms are required from all students. Please contact us if you are unsure what is needed.
- FAFSA be sure to select the tab for the correct academic year
- FAFSA Worksheet, 2022-2023 English Spanish
- CSS International Student Financial Aid Profile
- not required from U.S. citizens/permanent residents
- Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid (RISE Act App'n)
- for undocumented or transgender Illinois residents
- be sure to select the tab for the correct academic year
- Undocumented Student Financial Aid Applications: 2022-2023 2021-2022
- IL residents who are undocumented should completed the Alternative App (above), not this application
Documenting Income (three options for tax filers):
Use the IRS DRT (best/preferred method): In most cases when you filed a tax return, the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (included within the FAFSA) is the best method, following these steps. Note that you cannot use the DRT when...
Provide a signed copy of your federal income tax return (1040) for the year requested *
Provide a tax return transcript (TRT) for the year requested *
From the IRS Site choose "Request Online" for immediate access to a .pdf or "Request by Mail" to receive within two weeks. You may also request by phone, at 800-908-9946.
- Non-filers (only) usually only need to provide a clear copy of all W-2s and/or 1099s for the year requested *
- * For the 2021-22 academic year, 2019 is required; for the 2022-23 academic year, 2020 is required
Enrolled students can give permission to parents, guardians, etc. to access bills, financial aid and/or academic records by completing this online form.
- Cancel, decline, decrease or increase an existing loan
- Loan Supplement (when a loan is needed for additional costs, currently available for the 2021-22 academic year)
Satisfactory Academic Progress (“SAP”)
- Detailed information about this policy can be found here.
- SAP Appeal Form - for returning students who do not meet the satisfactory academic progress standards and wish to appeal.
- Special Circumstances Forms ( optional, used to report what is not collected on the FAFSA)
2022-2023 Academic Year
2021-2022 Academic Year
- Documenting U.S. Citizenship: please send a .pdf of your Certificate of Naturalization or signed U.S. passport to our office.
- Documenting Permanent Resident status: please send a .pdf of your Permanent Resident Card to our office
- Register for Selective Service or Verify your Registration and notify our office once it is completed
- First-Year Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Admitted Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Visit Campus
- Financial Aid
- High School Counselors
- Community College Counselors
FINANCIAL AID STAFF
Si necesita hablar con alguien en español en la oficina de ayuda financiera, usted puede llamar a Adriana Rodriguez.